Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 137 & 138

for Saturday, October 29

I'm grateful for a great, if far-flung, group of friends from all sorts of places and experiences: high school in Germany, study abroad in Grenoble, college in Seattle, and the great friends those friends have brought to my life.

for Sunday, October 30



I am so profoundly grateful for my Grandma Frieda. She is one of the kindest people I've ever known. She is really really patient (and thus a role model for me, as patience doesn't come naturally to me), and she is always looking to the positive side of things, always reaching out with something funny or joyful or kind to encourage and let you know she's thinking of you & loves you. I don't know many people who love like she does, and the world is a better place because of her. I am so proud - and lucky - to be her granddaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment