Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 100!

First, I'm grateful to have made it to one hundred days of gratitude. And I'm proud to say that this project has been a huge force in shifting my attitude - I'm pretty sure it's permanent, too. I'm finding myself naturally orienting towards the positive, the gratitude, the blessing side and focusing less on the upset, angry, ugly, negative side. This is a massive coup, teaching myself to think differently! I'm very grateful for it.



Today I got surprised by an invitation to a Dodgers game. I didn't even know who they were playing until I got into the stadium, but I went. I'm not much of a sports fan, but I was thankful to be invited and I had a great time. So here's to surprise invites, and having great friends whose fancy law firms give them great comp tickets to events. (I have never sat so close in a game before!)

It's been a long week - and I'm thankful tomorrow is Friday! After all, now I'm a working girl again.

No comments:

Post a Comment