Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 75, 76, 77

This is a tardy post for Sunday, August 28 - Tuesday August 30. In my defense, we had a hurricane outside, and it looks like a hurricane happened in my apartment too. Outside there are leaves strewn everywhere; in here there are clothes everywhere!

This is really happening.

For Sunday, I am so grateful that the hurricane didn't damage my car. It looked like this before and after Irene hit us!



For Monday, I am grateful for the Park Slope Post Office. Because the folks there were a whole heck of a lot nicer than the grinches down in Sunset Park at the 61st and 5th Ave Branch!

For Tuesday, I am thankful for so many lovely people that New York has brought into my life. Here's to Laura, Aubrey, Felicia, Jahi, and Colleen - I am so grateful that our paths crossed and I get to know you.





Thanks for coming out to say goodbye. Thanks to Katharine & Chris, who it's been a delight to get to know.



And to Daniel, who's just a stellar human being.

I am so profoundly and deeply thankful to the universe for bringing me Norah. She is the most gracious and graceful woman, and I would be so lost without her as my compass.

No comments:

Post a Comment