Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 59: Fun Fridays (even if they are tardy)


This is a late post for Friday, August 12. It was a very long and busy day. Tardy, I know!

Today I am grateful to have spent the day with one of my dearest friends in the world, Alex. I am glad that when we get together, it's not like we have lived on opposite ends of the country for 3 years, but picking up the thread of hilarious, validating, fun, smart and a bit sassy conversation we've been having.



I am grateful to have a physical offer letter in hand from USC. I am grateful to be involved in Berna & Becky's wedding, and to have had a great lunch with them. I am grateful for finding a potential apartment. I am grateful for flaming margaritas!

I am grateful for Becky, and her love for my friend, that she could see when Berna needed a mini-bachelorette party, and told Alex & I to just take her out to make her bride happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment