Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 66: Diane


for Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm grateful that my friend Diane was able to come down for one last visit before I leave NYC! It's been great having her in Boston, and being in NYC, as we've been able to see each other once a year or so while I've been here. Diane and I bonded in the most unlikely of circumstances (working as lowly admins at a commercial real estate firm) back in 2005 in Seattle. We have come a long way since then - both of us! And I'm so grateful that we have remained friends, and I continue to be in awe of my gorgeous friend, who's funny, brilliant (she's earning a doctorate!), politically savvy, and a fellow traveler, curious about the world and everything and everyone in it. Here's a photo timeline of our friendship - we'll be sure to add another link after this weekend, and I can't wait to see how our friendship continues to grow and the adventures we'll share together in the years to come.






August 2005, Vancouver, BC




October 2007, Boston




October 2008 (Halloween, obviously), NYC




August 2010, New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment