Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 429-433: LA as a Happy Ending

Day II.64 (429) - Saturday, August 18
Time with the bff and the boys. I am so lucky. And an incredible, incredible dinner at WhiskNLadle, a restaurant owned by a great new friend. 

Day II.65 (430) - Sunday, August 19
Father's Office for dinner with three amazing guys. Also, the rice krispie streusel ice cream ball dessert!

Day II.66 (431) - Monday, August 20
This is home. I'll be back.

Day II.67 (432) - Tuesday, August 21
I am savoring my last days here. It doesn't hurt to have an out-of-town guest visiting, so I have excuses to do all the things I love doing but don't usually make time to do on worknights.

Day II.68 (433)  - Wednesday, August 22
Getting to see this man at the end of a busy day makes my day, completely, every time it happens. And a drink on the rooftop at High Bar in Venice Beach, during a California summer? Perfecter than perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment