Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 410 - 413: Simple blessings and salted caramel

Day II.45 (410) - Monday, July 30, 2012
How can I be anything but grateful for a walk along the Charles with someone I love spending time with on a breezy summer evening, after having salted caramel ice cream?

Day II.46 (411) - Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Back to my little Airdrome sanctuary, and home safely. It was quite the journey.

Day II.47 (412) - Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Sometimes things happen, emergencies. We have close calls. Tonight was one. I am so thankful that my loved ones are safe tonight, especially my favorite and beloved "nephews."


Day II.48 (413) - Thursday, August 2, 2012
I got to exercise again today. I know this sounds fake, but...I have been traveling and my exercise schedule has been sporadic at best because of it. Today I did the Culver City stairs three times, and it felt so great. Exerting myself physically helps me sleep better, and undoes pain in my back. And maybe the endorphins can't hurt either!


1 comment: