Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Moving to Chicago, the final coda

Friday, Sept 14 - Day II.91 (456)
Chicago Files


Today, while still waiting for the movers to remotely arrive in a timely fashion and deliver my belongings (now that we are officially on the far side of my delivery window), I rode my bike farther down the lake shore. This time I went all the way to Navy Pier, past North Avenue Beach.

Saturday, Sept 15 - Day II.92 (457)
Chicago Files
I had to stay around my neighborhood today because of the movers delivering my mess. 
So I went for a run up to Evanston, where Northwestern is - it's about 2.9 miles, and I can run up the lake the whole way. 

 I also walked over to my fave coffee shop and got a coffee. Rogers Park has a mystery crafter, who just leaves these little guys all over. I love it!

Now that my stuff is here, I'll take off Sunday on my road trip down to New Mexico to visit my grandmother and attend Shane & Jesse's wedding (with a hot date on my arm! I'm such a lucky girl!).  So I'll post my gratitude from the road, and when I return to Chicago on the 25th, I am officially and for the foreseeable future a Chicagoan!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to move to the Chicago! I don't know why but I have always loved that place. I see it on movies and it always makes me want to visit. How fun that you get to move there!

    Alena | http://www.midwaymoving.com/relocation-services/long-distance-moves

    ReplyDelete