Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Love, Actually

Tuesday, September 18 - Day II.95 (460) 
Today I arrived safely to my grandmother's place in Los Alamos. This place is holy to me. It is the only place I feel is something akin to "home." This is truly tierra sagrada, and I am so grateful for every moment here.

My grandmother's handmade stained glass windows
Wednesday, September 19 - Day II.97 (461)
Today I had to shell out a lot of money to make my car safe. But at least my car is safe.

Thursday, September 20 - Day II.98 (462)


Nothing quite like a New Mexico hike - we did the Red Dot Trail down from the mesa to the Rio Grande. And yes, we jumped into the pool when we finished.


Friday, September 21 - Day II.99 (463)Bandelier. I love this place, in all its seasons, in all its permutations.

Enter the kiva!


Climbing to Alcove House

View of Frijolito Canyon

Reward for a long hike
Saturday, September 22 - Day II.100 (464)
I believe in love.

Congratulations to Shane & Jesse!





Hacienda Dona Andrea by night

Congratulations to my dear friends on their wedding day. I am tremendously honored and excited to be here with them on this special day, and to celebrate love. May we all have the joy, privilege and right to marry our person.

No comments:

Post a Comment