Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 229: The un-Feng Shui bedroom

I am really enjoying my new bedroom layout. Berna pointed out it's not feng shui at all (feet in bed towards the door! Like they carry you out when you're dead!) but man, I am totally enjoying having the extra couch in here, the new direction of the bed, my lamp installed, and my repositioned bookcase. I love my little apartment. I really am grateful, daily, to have my own space - a space to grow strong and to own myself. It's proving critical, and I cherish it. I realize it could easily not be this way, so I am grateful for this precious gift of space.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad my comment didn't dampen your spirits. I love your little place. I am so glad we hung out on Saturday. It was nice to just visit and talk and sit enjoying the sunshine and garden :) Thanks for lunch, drinks and your hospitality. I'm glad I was able to go over.

    ReplyDelete