Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 204-205: Falling

for Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Today my meditation was: "True happiness arises when we are able to change our minds rather than the world around us." I have been thinking about this a lot with my work/job. Perhaps I just need to re-imagine it, go back and uncover my assumptions and explore the possibilities if I move those assumptions around & test them.

I am also grateful to have shared some seriously amazing Indian food with Berna tonight.


for Thursday, January 5, 2012
Tonight's meditation was, "When we fall on the ground it hurts us, but we also need to rely on the ground to get back up."

That just resonates with me so much. I keep turning it over and over in my head, and just finding more truth in it. What I do after the adversity is what defines me, not the adversity. And what I do is my choice. That is under my control.

I want to surf adversity, when it comes to me. Just cut the edge of it, glide along the tension, move with it rather than trying to defeat the current, gracefully - and gratefully - flow with it and ride it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment