Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 200-202: Welcome 2012!

for Saturday, December 31 - Day 200
I am so grateful 2011 is over. It is so great to have a fresh start, even if just on the calendar. It makes so many things seem possible again!

for Sunday, January 1 - Day 201
Today I'm thankful for the chance to celebrate my friend Becky. Happy birthday Becky!
What a great way to start the year, by having brunch on a gorgeous SoCal day with my best friends.

for Monday, January 2 - Day 202
Today I'm grateful for a lovely hike in Griffith Park, the last long one I'll be able to do for a bit given that I go back to work tomorrow, as well as traveling for the next two weekends.

Yeah, that's right, I was up BEHIND the Hollywood sign. As in, I hiked all the way up above it.
I also had a productive day, which makes me feel great about starting the New Year off right. Just gotta keep up the momentum now!

No comments:

Post a Comment