Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Days 386-388: Blue skies and blue oceans

Day II.21 (386) - Friday July 6, 2012
Thank God for riding my bike to work and getting up endorphins to survive work on a summer Friday!

Day II.22 (387) - Saturday July 7, 2012
My friend Noor was in town this weekend, and it was great to catch up with her. We went to a lovely rooftop bar in Venice Beach, recommended by my dear friend Shane.

I also got a completely sweet compliment from a stranger. Mark Twain once wrote, "I can last a whole year on a good compliment." I know the feeling.

Then Noor and I went to the beach.

What a lovely day, full of simple pleasures, here in paradise!

Day II.23 (388) - Sunday July 8, 2012
View from the top of the Culver City stairs! Check out this panorama.






No comments:

Post a Comment