Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Days 170-174: An East Coast Blur

for Thursday, December 1 - Day 170
After three months away, I'm grateful to have two days in New York City. I miss this place, I really do. Now that I'm removed from it, I can separate what was burdening me emotionally from NYC - and what burdens were coming from elsewhere. Now if only I can work on that kind of clarity for my life here, now...

for Friday, December 2 - Day 171

I'm grateful for happy hour at Miriam's with Norah, just like old times (old times meaning when I lived in Brooklyn!). I am grateful that our friendship is still as lovely and strong as it was! She is so important to me, and it was such a blessing to sit and share with her.

for Saturday, December 3 - Day 172

Brunch with awesome ladies Laura, Katharine & Aubrey! At Freeman's!


for Sunday, December 4 - Day 173

Today I'm grateful for barely making it to IAD in time, after my presentation at MESA - but I did. Phew. Exhausting. I arrived back in LA to discover that Lucas was here, and was able to meet him for a delicious dinner in Santa Monica.


for Monday, December 5 - Day 174

After being gone Wed-Sun for Thanksgiving, and then Thurs-Sun for the MESA conference, I am grateful to spend a low-key night at home doing laundry, tidying up, and just relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment