Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day Two - The Gratitude Project

Day Two!
Today I am grateful for being able to lunchtime walks in a New York summer.

Here are some the delights I passed by:



The apartment above the right-most door has used the stoop to grow plants on - an extended windowsill! Props for inventiveness! (Sorry the quality is so bad, I'm using my phone. I'll upgrade for you loyal readers to a real camera soon, promise).



A fountain in Marcus Garvey Park, refreshing and enticing on a hot summer day.



Delicious helados! If you can't read it, the flavors include "coco," "blue," and "chery."

And an absolutely lush little garden, remarkable for 20 sq feet, and proof you can make any space beautiful if you really try:



I have to say - this has already started to work. I went out today searching for beauty, and because I was looking for it, I found more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment