Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just Another Day in Brooklyn






Somewhere Different Now

I took a long drive by the church and the high dive
Past the riverbank hillside, where we looked at the clouds
I believe in the big god, and the multitude of love
And the fact that it's just us helping each other out

Now I've just been reeling, staring up at my ceiling
Wishing someone would reach out, come and bust up my hideout
I'm not quite lost, not quite found
Just somewhere different now


Now I don't mind saying, I believe in the waiting
In the visions of grandeur, and the random encounter
I'm not on fire, not burned out
Just somewhere different now

Now I keep believing, don't know if there's a reason
I search under the pillow for the crumbs in the willow
Cause they got me here, and I'm not sure how
But I'm somewhere different now

(Lyrics by Girlyman)

No comments:

Post a Comment