Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 321 - 328, or, The Backlog

Day 321 - Tuesday May 1
I am thankful for sanctuary and moments of peace in the storm.

Day 322 - Wednesday, May 2
At least, whatever the other insecurities and changes about to rock my world, I know who I'll be living with next year and we share the same priorities. I am so thankful for this grace.

Day 323 - Thursday, May 3
Swimming 2000 yards in the sunshine at lunch.
I need the time to think.

Day 324 - Friday, May 4
This guy.



Day 325 - Saturday, May 5
The beach is pretty awesome. 



Day 326 - Sunday, May 6



I used up my Crate & Barrel gift card (from my credit card points) to upgrade some very needed kitchen tools. I paid a total of $6.90 for all this.

Day 327 - Monday, May 7
Productivity. When it happens, it rules!

Day 328 - Tuesday, May 8


Graduation season is good for one thing - lots of free lunches. Like ones at the fancy Hawaiian fusion place in Downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment