Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Days 240 - 242: Pushing Ahead

Day 240 - Thursday, February 9
So grateful that damn conference is behind me. And for getting home at 6:30p and being able to just pass out.

Day 241 - Friday, February 10
Because that conference was so stressful, I was let out early today. I went and swam laps before heading to happy hour at The Tar Pit with my friend Aurora. It was great to catch up with her. I was inspired by her enthusiasm - she is in love. It made me hopeful!

Day 242 - Saturday, February 11


Baby limes growing! (Hint: there are two!)


Baby beans and carrots growing!


My little Angeleno garden and yard make me so happy. I could say such trite things as "bloom where you're planted" or "you reap what you sow." They'd be trite, but they'd also be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment