Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Summer in Winter

Thursday, November 8, 2012 - Day II.147 (511)
 A night off! Or rather, a night with my fantastic cohort and Mr. Bond...



Friday, November 9, 2012 - Day II.148 (512)
Max Weber complicates the idea of 'calling' or beruf within the Protestant tradition and coupling it to an ideology of labor, morality and social cohesion...

...but I still think this is what I am meant to do.
And am, despite it all, so lucky to spend my days immersed in exploring and learning the world in its ravishing diversity.



Saturday, November 10, 2012 - Day II.149 (513)
My best friend started using Instagram, giving me access to pictures of the cutest boys in the world 24/7! So grateful for technology that helps me bear this separation from the people and place I love mildly more bearable.

Sunday, November 11, 2012- Day II.150 (514)
Today was bright and sunny, and 60 degrees! Perfect day for a run along the beach.


Monday, November 12, 2012 -Day II.151 (515)
Today my roommate revealed that I had a bottle of wine I didn't know about. I thought it was hers. Oh what small delights are mine!

Also, it snowed! How beautiful it is, from inside my warm house.

What could I possibly ask for for Christmas? Everything I cherish is already mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment