Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 146: Life Knows Better than Me

Today I realized that there is a reason why things happen the way they do. Life knows better than me. And I can learn from that, if I let myself.

I have got to learn to be patient. I have got to learn to restrain myself a little bit. I have got to tamp down my enthusiasm, just a smidge.

I remain eager, just trying not to look like it. I can't help but feel like I'm so close to breaking through in a few areas of my life...I feel so deeply alive, humming with anticipation. I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready.



"Where you invest your love, you invest your life."

I will keep investing my love, believing that when it's right, it will come to me, whether it is the career opportunity I've been building toward and working for for years or a person I could really be with or furthering the sustaining friendships and relationships with friends and family that have carried me to calmer seas.

I'm ready this time. I'm really really ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment