Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 272 - 278

Monday, March 12 - Day 272
Today I had a chiro appt so I worked from home. I'm grateful for working from home, but I'm also grateful to Emile for gifting me the appointment and for the sense of straightness and balance in my spine!

Tuesday, March 13 - Day 273
I appreciate having my own space. So much.

Wednesday, March 14 - Day 274
I'm grateful for the exquisite goat dinner tonight with Vernon and Ashley!

Thursday, March 15 - Day 275
Tonight while tutoring I realized how profoundly lucky I am to have had the education I have. I've realized this before - it's not the first time, of course, but it just really hit me tonight. I'm so grateful for my literacy.

Friday, March 16 - Day 276
Grateful for Fridays. Always. Trite but true!

Saturday, March 17 - Day 277
Sometimes a lazy day in is the best medicine!

Sunday, March 18 - Day 278




I went for a solo hike in Topanga Canyon today. I did about 8 miles. It was a really gorgeous sunny day - but chilly and windy.



Then I came home and turned some overripe fruit into a tart!

No comments:

Post a Comment